Sexual Harassment Training Online Video Course
- Eight Hour Online Self-paced Video Course
- Get real answers and methods to prevent sexual harassment
- Learn about the history of sexual harassment which helps with buy in from all audiences
- Our course is inclusive and does not alienate
- We cover the history, legal perspectives, definitions, how to manage complaints, and practical ways to prevent sexual harassment
- Forensic and Board Certified Clinical Psychologist led
- Court Accepted and Approved
- Certificate of completion ready for download at course completion
- Perfect for remediation, onboarding, or annual training
- Course updated in 2021. Learn how to interview alleged victim, accused, and witnesses
- Learn to lead a sexual harassment free workplace.
- $49.99 Per Person
- Access is available for 365 days after purchase date
Our Sexual Harassment Certificate Video Online Course is now available! Our Sexual Harassment Course was developed and is led by Dr. Justin D’Arienzo, Clinical and Forensic Psychologist, who treats patients accused of sexual harassment and who have been victims of sexual harassment. Dr. D’Arienzo also works with businesses and attorneys and their clients who have been impacted by sexual harassment. Our course is chock full of information that can be applied today as leaders of organizations as well as employees. The course is composed of eight sections and takes approximately eight hours to complete. With each section there are videos and corresponding power points. You are encouraged to reflect upon the material for 15 minutes following each segment. Once you have completed the videos you may automatically download the certificate.
Your certificate will indicate you completed eight hours of Sexual Harassment Training.